Skip malt extract! Start your first batch of craft beer using the same ingredients found at your favourite brewery. No need for fancy equipment or dedicated space. This 3-Gallon kit is perfect for stove-top brewing when space is limited.
Included in the Revolution kit:
- 19 L stainless steel pot
- 11.5 L PET Fermonster Carboy
- 19 L nylon mesh bag (for Brew In A Bag)
- Siphon hose with clamp
- Hydrometer and testing jar
- Airlock and bung
- Instruction guide
Benefits of the Revolution Kit:
- No Malt Extract – The 3-gallon Brew In A Bag (BIAB) technique allows you to brew all-grain beer right out of the gate.
- Save Space – No need for a mash tun! You’ll mash your grain in a nylon strainer bag.
- Less Work – You’ll get a single fermenter (PET carboy). We don’t give you a pail to use as a “primary fermenter” because, quite frankly, that’s not how we like to brew. Skip transferring to a secondary fermenter and minimize risk of contamination and oxidation. Your 19 L pot doubles as a bottling bucket.
- More Variety – With so many great recipes out there, why commit to 6 gallons? The smaller batch size encourages experimentation – which is the heart of this hobby.
- Sound complicated? Don’t worry, our instructions will guide you from mash to bottle. And we’re just a phone-call away!