FLAVOR & COLOR CHARACTERISTICS
- Malt Style: Bitterless Black Malt
- Flavor: Subtle, smooth
- No bitter, astringent, dry flavors or aftertaste
- Starts slightly sweet
- Hints of roasted flavor
- Finishes exceptionally clean
- Midnight wheat is the smoothest source of black color of any malt available.
- Color: Dark brown to black tones
CHARACTERISTICS / APPLICATIONS
- Midnight Wheat Malt will contribute the same color characteristics as Black Malt but without the bitter, astringent, dry flavors or aftertaste.
- Use as replacement to debittered black malt
- Excellent in Black IPAs, Schwarzbiers, other dark ales and lagers and for color adjustment in any beer style