- Mangrove Jack's Belgian Wit M21 - 10g
- A traditional top-fermenting yeast
that has a good balance between fruity esters and warming spice
phenolics. The yeast will leave some sweetness and will drop bright if
left long enough.
- Suitable for Witbier, Grand Cru, Spiced Ales and other specialty beers.
- Attenuation: High
- Flocculation: Low
- Usage Directions: Sprinkle directly on up to 23 L (6 US Gal) of wort. For best results, ferment at 18-25 degrees C (64-77 degrees F).
- Storage Recommendations: Store in the fridge