- Short Spigot fitting design, makes it easy to place it closer to the bottom of the Primary.
- Small body makes it easy to clean and takes less space than regular spigot.
- Spout is barbed for securely attachment to hose.
- When you open and close the valve the hose does not turn.
- BPA Free.
- Our Spigots are Food Grade and are fit to be used for Kombucha.
Maximum Temperature: 65 °C (150 °F).
Spigot: fits standard 5/16"and 7/16" hose. Requires a 1" hole. Comes assembled with a washer and nut.
Tips about spigots:
Run hose end under hot water before attaching to Spigot fitting.
When attaching TVS Spigot to Primary, do not over tight the nut. Hand tight should be enough. If you apply too much pressure, you may damage the washer.
Do not apply excessive pressure to the spout when attaching or removing hoses.