- Short Spigot fitting design, makes it easy to place it closer to the bottom of the Primary.
- Small body makes it easy to clean and takes less space than regular spigot.
- Spout is barbed for securely attachment to hose.
- When you open and close the valve the hose does not turn.
- BPA Free.
Maximum Temperature: 65 °C (150 °F).
- Regular Spigot: fits standard 5/16"and 7/16" hose. Requires a 1" hole. Comes assembled with two O-rings and nut.
Tips about spigots:
- Run hose end under hot water before attaching to Spigot fitting.
- When attaching TVS Spigot to Primary, do not over tight the nut. Hand tight should be enough. If you apply too much pressure, you may damage the O-ring.
- Do not apply excessive pressure to the spout when attaching or removing hoses.