Thermophilic Culture - 5 Pack
- Used to make Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone, Romano, Swiss, Gruyere, and other Italian style cheeses, which grow in higher temperature ranges.
- This culture is added directly to your milk and takes all the muss and fuss out of the culturing process.
- CULTURE INCLUDES: lactose, streptococcus thermophilus, lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, lactobacillus helveticus.
- YIELD: Each packet will set 2 gallons of milk.
- DIRECTIONS: Add 1 packet directly into your milk at the proper temperature when the recipe calls for adding starter culture.
- STORAGE: Keep packages in the freezer, they will last up to 2 years.